Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer

Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer (http://www.five12.net/index.php)
-   General Questions (http://www.five12.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Holiday sale (http://www.five12.net/showthread.php?t=3512)

donato 11-24-2017 12:07 PM

Holiday sale

Hi. I noticed there's no Black Friday sale.

Quick question- will there be a Christmas sale? Can you say whether there will be or won't be? Or is that something that is not disclosed (wait and see). Thanks!

jim 11-24-2017 02:15 PM

Holiday sale starts later today -- just haven't had a chance to update the website and store yet...

Jim

donato 11-25-2017 07:38 PM

Bought! Thanks!

zaxmalloy 11-29-2017 06:47 AM

Question. I see that N5 will be a paid update but if you but N4 now you would get the update to N5.

So, my questions is, if I do the paid update from N4SE to N4Pro now during the holiday sale, would the N5Pro update be "free"?

jim 11-30-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaxmalloy (Post 16602)
Question. I see that N5 will be a paid update but if you but N4 now you would get the update to N5.

Correct!

Quote:

So, my questions is, if I do the paid update from N4SE to N4Pro now during the holiday sale, would the N5Pro update be "free"?

You would be able to update to N5 Pro for 50% off. Assuming the N5 upgrade price is comparable to earlier upgrades, that would make the total (N4 SE -> N4 Pro -> N5 Pro) roughly comparable to upgrading from N4 SE to N4 Pro w/o the holiday sale price. -- Just remember to remind me about this note when you request your N5 upgrade coupon.

EDIT: This comment is somewhat ambiguous, see my new reply below for more details.

Cheers,
Jim

jcgam 12-01-2017 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim (Post 16603)
You would be able to update to N5 Pro for 50% off. Assuming the N5 upgrade price is comparable to earlier upgrades, that would make the total (N4 SE -> N4 Pro -> N5 Pro) roughly comparable to upgrading from N4 SE to N4 Pro w/o the holiday sale price. -- Just remember to remind me about this note when you request your N5 upgrade coupon.

Cheers,
Jim

So if I had purchased N4 Pro instead of N4 SE recently, then I would have been eligible for the free upgrade to N5 Pro? I was considering upgrading to N4 Pro now, but that may not be cost effective.

jim 12-02-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcgam (Post 16604)
So if I had purchased N4 Pro instead of N4 SE recently, then I would have been eligible for the free upgrade to N5 Pro?

Yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcgam (Post 16604)
I was considering upgrading to N4 Pro now, but that may not be cost effective.

It would be, you would pay $52.50 to upgrade to N4 Pro now, and that would include a free update to N5 Pro.

I realize now that the post above is a bit ambiguous --- I am amending that post to explain the details...

Cheers,
Jim

jim 12-02-2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim (Post 16603)

A few more notes to clarify this case, which is different from both a new license, or getting a 'standard' upgrade for an older license:

Someone who buys a new license now (anytime after the N5 announcement -- Aug 17 2017), either SE or Pro, gets a free upgrade to N5 -- even if they move from SE to Pro after the initial sale.

Someone who buys a 'standard' upgrade for an older version of Numerology (N3 SE to N4 SE or N3 Pro to N4 Pro), gets the sale price on the upgrade, but no special deal when N5 comes out.

This case described above is somewhere in the middle: Zaxmalloy got N4 SE a while back, but wants to make a 'bigger than normal' upgrade: a move from N4 SE to N4 Pro. In that case the benefits fit the middle as well: He gets the sale price, and a discount on the eventual upgrade to N5 -- that total in USD is $72, only $2 more than it normally is to upgrade from SE to Pro.

Jim

jcgam 12-03-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim (Post 16606)
Yes

It would be, you would pay $52.50 to upgrade to N4 Pro now, and that would include a free update to N5 Pro.

I realize now that the post above is a bit ambiguous --- I am amending that post to explain the details...

Cheers,
Jim

Perfect, thanks!