Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer

Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer (http://www.five12.net/index.php)
-   Feature Requests (http://www.five12.net/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   AU midi out (http://www.five12.net/showthread.php?t=3246)

ptaber 02-21-2016 09:06 AM

AU midi out
 
I see this has been brought up in some archived threads. Just wanted to put the call out again for midi out from AU plugs. I'd really love to be able to use some of the sequencing capacities of Reaktor in tandem with N4...

jue 02-21-2016 10:17 AM

ptaber Wrote:
sequencing capacities of Reaktor in tandem with N4...

Hello,
please tell me what you will do with reaktor that could not be done within N4.
Think that there is mostly a solution that could be built with the Numerology modules.
Only a few things, like some chaos modules or loop recorders are not to get with N4 because of their complexity or some missing modules.

best
jue

ptaber 02-21-2016 10:36 AM

Yes, I'd like to access some of the more complex ensembles in Reaktor that would be pretty difficult (though maybe not impossible?) to replicate in N4 (Newscool, Spiral, and Nod-E are the ones I'm thinking of at the moment). I also find the circular display of the Euclidean sequencer that's available for Reaktor a bit more intuitive than doing Euclidean sequencing via the standard linear step sequencer in N4.

Aramis 09-27-2016 07:14 AM

Hi Jim, I am not alone asking for it :)
Give it a couple of bumps :)
Thank you very much in advance

Aramis 10-03-2016 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptaber (Post 15173)
Yes, I'd like to access some of the more complex ensembles in Reaktor that would be pretty difficult (though maybe not impossible?) to replicate in N4 (Newscool, Spiral, and Nod-E are the ones I'm thinking of at the moment). I also find the circular display of the Euclidean sequencer that's available for Reaktor a bit more intuitive than doing Euclidean sequencing via the standard linear step sequencer in N4.

Like you, I am a big fan of Native Instrument Reaktor.
So, I would like to be able to use it with N4 ;-)

Aramis 10-08-2016 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptaber (Post 15173)
Yes, I'd like to access some of the more complex ensembles in Reaktor that would be pretty difficult (though maybe not impossible?) to replicate in N4 (Newscool, Spiral, and Nod-E are the ones I'm thinking of at the moment). I also find the circular display of the Euclidean sequencer that's available for Reaktor a bit more intuitive than doing Euclidean sequencing via the standard linear step sequencer in N4.

:):cool:
In my dreams for now !!!!!!!

bruno garza 10-11-2016 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aramis (Post 15635)
Like you, I am a big fan of Native Instrument Reaktor.
So, I would like to be able to use it with N4 ;-)

AU midi out for Reaktor has to be programmed by Native Instruments.
As a host, Numerology would have to be programmed for that as well.

So you'll need to ask Native Instruments or 3rd party programs when they'll support AU midi out.

It also looks like you'll need to be running El Capitan as well.

KaOsphere 10-12-2016 01:26 AM

This leads to one big question : except because of cultural and historical reasons, why not supporting vst ?

Aramis 10-12-2016 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaOsphere (Post 15664)
This leads to one big question : except because of cultural and historical reasons, why not supporting vst ?

I think Reaktor midi out (VST) is implemented !!!!
see ....

https://support.native-instruments.c...n-Ableton-Live

I have tried this with Numerology and I do not see the midi out.

KaOsphere 10-12-2016 09:27 AM

N4 does not see vst so u probably loaded the au version, so no midi out...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.