View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 03:45 PM

Default Chance operations not working

Hi!

I've posted about this on Facebook, but for the sake of gathering everything in one place, I'll post it here. Please correct me if this is not the right place:

I think I found a bug, I'm on 1.4.2. I have a drum track, outputting MIDI on output 1. When using the 'jump to' chance operators, for instance having a 50% chance that step 1 will jump to step 5 in a 8-step sequence: Normally the sequence plays perfectly in sync. When the chance operator fires, the sequencer first plays what sounds like a 1/32 version of the regular 1st step (set to 1/16) before jumping to step 5. This obviously unsyncs the entire sequence. Additionally, listening to the sequence play, it seems that sometimes it completely skips step 1, but not always.

Can anyone confirm my expectation for this behavior is correct, in that if the chance operator fires, the sequencer plays step 5 INSTEAD of step 1?

Another one: Oh, and using MIDI OUT 1, the chance operator for 'transpose -12' doesn't work. actually, -9 through -12 don't transpose at all, even with the chance set to 100%.

Last edited by Josker; 01-13-2020 at 03:49 PM.