Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Third Party > Hardware Synths & Effects

Old 10-28-2011, 05:09 PM

Default Maschine users question.

I'm using Maschine as a plug in in Numerology and I've recently had to install a new hard disk. Seems like some things aren't as I remember so I would like to hear if anyone who know if you can get multiple audio inputs and outputs out of maschine? Right now it only allows 1 stereo in and out..

Thanks for the help in advance.

Wade
Old 10-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Numerologist

I can't think of any helpful tips but FYI Numerology offers me a couple of different multiple input/ output options when I load the Maschine plugin. This is using the latest builds of Maschine (1.7.1) and Numerology (3.1.1 Build 53).

I hope you get it all sorted soon, reinstallation can be hard work
Old 10-29-2011, 02:02 AM

Then I was remembering correctly that there was more inputs and outputs than just the two..

I'll do some checking around. One point was that I installed a Hardware driver update after putting the new hard disk in. I had restored the hard disk from a Super Duper bootable backup that was about 10 days old it had the 1.7.1 version on it that m. So it seems strange that it wouldn't work as normal..

Another clue is that when I load the plug in into Numerology or use it in Stand Alone the Hardware doesn't become active until I choose Maschine controller in the software. This was never necessary before, I can see the the item shows a greyed out mikcro option so perhaps this is an issue that happened at the 1.7 update.

Wade

Last edited by TwoToneshuzz; 11-01-2011 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:12 PM
Numerologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoToneshuzz View Post
Another clue is that when load the plug in into Numerology or use it in Stand Alone the Hardware doesn't become active until I choose Maschine controller in the software.
Some users on the Maschine forum reported this issue after updating to 1.7.1. I think reinstalling the 1.7.1 update was the fix. With luck that will take care of your inputs/outputs issue in Numerology as well.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:00 PM

Default Thanks Two Soldiers

I just saw this, I was thinking about trashing the prefs file, but I suppose I could just do the update again..

Wade
Old 11-04-2011, 01:25 PM

Default All clear now

Well I did trash the preference file, but it wasn't the totally right thing to do. I ended up having to do the update again, plus re-register my maschine software after reinstalling the service center app after a prompt, this was a little weird as I already had the newest service center installed, but it just would not recognize that I had the mashince autorization. so don't trash those preferences just re update to 1.7.1.

Wade