Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > Feature Requests

Old 11-30-2012, 08:08 AM

Default matrix module

I think this would be great combined with the launchpad. I'm interested in using it for control more than audio, but that would be useful too. Maybe a 4x4 and 8x8 version? Toggle and momentary options? Cross fade amounts?

You can achieve this with say both a 4x1 and 1x4 CV switch (why no MIDI version of the inverse?), but I think an all in one module would have advantages, especially if you could pre-route it to launchpad buttons/ automatically assign it all to one area launchpad without having to map each switch and received visual feedback with lit up buttons.

It'd be interesting to have 3 pages of matrices and the color could tell you what layer you were on or show you what was going on on other layers.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Administrator

Matrix mixers for CV and Audio have been on my mind -- and having an 8x8 'mute/unmute' page would be pretty cool... (very EMS...)..

Jim
Old 12-01-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
Matrix mixers for CV and Audio have been on my mind -- and having an 8x8 'mute/unmute' page would be pretty cool... (very EMS...)..

Jim
Yes!

I feel the patch matrix is due to make a comeback in the digital realm because you don't have all the disadvantages to an analog patch matrix and it's really a binary operation perfect for digital.