Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Five12 > Five12 News

Old 10-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Administrator

Default Numerology 4 Build 145

This enables the Mixer Ctlrs for everyone and fixes a few critical issues. If you reported a bug recently and don't see it listed here, don't panic, you're still on my list. Mostly I wanted to get this out so folks have a chance to try out the Mixer Ctlr if they want. There'll be another build soon...

http://www.five12.com/NumerologyPro-4.0-Build145.dmg
http://www.five12.com/NumerologySE-4.0-Build145.dmg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Numerology 4 Build 145

- Modules suffixes are back : When adding a module, the module name now has a numeric suffix-- as it did in N3...
- Mixer Controllers : Fixed an issue that was hiding these controller setups.
- Audio Samples / "FM Pluck.*" : These samples now load correctly..
- N4 AU : Alt MIDI Output : Fixed an issue when setting the output to 'None'.
- N4 AU/VST : Input/Output modules are no longer visible in the browser -- they are not supported in plugin-land.
- Sample Kit : Fixed a crash when deleting parts.
- Project Open : Fixed a case where it was possible to open 2 projects at once.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Default Looking for Cubase users...

If anyone out there has Cubase installed (any version), drop me an email if you get a chance...

Thanks!
Jim
Old 10-21-2014, 06:10 PM

Yes! Thanks for fixing the Alt MIDI Output one.

I don't believe this is a bug specific to 145, but I just discovered that you cannot properly modulate the Chord Family parameter in the ChordSeq. The range is 1-4, when it should probably be 1-6. Both 3 & 4 are equivalent to Extd.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:23 AM

Exclamation PT11HD Rewire

Hey Jim,

I tried to work with Numerology 4 in rewire mode in PT11HD and I catched some
PT crashes and messages like "your ram is to low please add more" (I have 16GB of ram). I can send to you bug report if you'd like.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djminikin View Post
Hey Jim,

I tried to work with Numerology 4 in rewire mode in PT11HD and I catched some
PT crashes and messages like "your ram is to low please add more" (I have 16GB of ram). I can send to you bug report if you'd like.
Run Numerology standalone and report a bug -- that should also grab any crash reports from PT where Numerology was running in ReWire mode...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 10-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupler View Post
I don't believe this is a bug specific to 145, but I just discovered that you cannot properly modulate the Chord Family parameter in the ChordSeq. The range is 1-4, when it should probably be 1-6. Both 3 & 4 are equivalent to Extd.
Fixed.... (for next build)

Cheers,
Jim
Old 10-24-2014, 01:19 PM

Hi all,

I tried to setup Mixer Controller to work via MIDI but for some reason it does not seem to recognize anything from my MIDI rig. Now in fact I can remember that same issue has allways been with (earlier) Transport controller setup: if I try to choose some unit from my rig as a MIDI input source and then choose for example some Midi note/CC and midi learn, nothing happens. In other words it does not "learn" anything. Am I missing something relevant here? Same MIDI inputs record well into sequencers for example... Does anybody else have had same issues?

Br,
P
Old 10-25-2014, 11:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLaine View Post
Hi all,

I tried to setup Mixer Controller to work via MIDI but for some reason it does not seem to recognize anything from my MIDI rig. Now in fact I can remember that same issue has allways been with (earlier) Transport controller setup: if I try to choose some unit from my rig as a MIDI input source and then choose for example some Midi note/CC and midi learn, nothing happens. In other words it does not "learn" anything. Am I missing something relevant here? Same MIDI inputs record well into sequencers for example... Does anybody else have had same issues?

Br,
P
Email me a screenshot of your controller setup settings for the mixer controller. ...it will only MIDI learn from the controller setup as the MIDI input on the setup screen...

Jim
Old 10-26-2014, 11:29 PM

Default Stack Export not "seeing" folders

Stand-alone ... Stack -> Export Stack; "Category" menu is empty. If I create a new category, it shows up in the usual place, ~/Music/Five12/Stacks. Verified same behavior on both of my computers.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
Email me a screenshot of your controller setup settings for the mixer controller. ...it will only MIDI learn from the controller setup as the MIDI input on the setup screen...

Jim
email with screenshot is sent...