Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > File Exchange > Stacks

Old 10-02-2011, 06:59 AM

Default Global Lfo stack!

I've made a Global Lfo control stack in response to a post where the forum member Nil had a problem with lack of global control of Lfos..

You could just set it with a single fader box routed to eight lfos to achieve his goal. But he specifically mentioned have ratios as in one Lfo running at a base rate of speed and another Lfo running three times faster.

I thought for this functionality that a series of button boxes preprogrammed with the proper values for getting ratios could be the way to go..

I've set it up in the new version as of today october 17 2011 to have 6 values, no buttons on = 1 then 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 From top to bottom. The bottom button box is for Base Unit's all off = Hertz button 1 on =1/16's button 2 on = beats button 3 on = bars. To move through the speed range you just use the Speed/Offset fader..

I post it here, use at own risk. No animals were harmed in the making of this stack. Except for the little grey ones in my skull.

Wade
Attached Files
File Type: zip LFO GLOBAL v5.nstk.zip (42.0 KB, 34 views)

Last edited by TwoToneshuzz; 10-20-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:22 PM

Default Lfo stack again!

Just a little spotlight bump on my new tool.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Administrator

That's some pretty fancy routin' goin' on there...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 10-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Numerologist

Hello,

this file does not work here,
message says file damaged please contact Five12,
possible version missmatch?

best
jue
Old 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM

Default I post a project with 3

Hi I post a project now with three stacks showing some possible uses for the Lfo Units. Hope that you can find some uses out of it.

Funny that you had trouble uploading the individual stack Jue, try downloading the project instead. I just tried loading the numerology stack by clicking on it, then I got the same error message. So you can only import a stack into an open project. I also seem to remember that I could click on a stack and it would load into a new project. But the stack in the above post is now out of date as I've done some adjustments, Move all the control functions to the top of the stack.

This contains all necessary samples for playing. I generated some of the samples using Tassman, some are from royalty free drums on the net, and a few sine waves..

One stack controls the volumes between 5 samplers playing 2 or more bar sequences, One stack has sine waves faded out between one another. The Drums stack uses a Drumkit sampler which has two Lfo stacks routed to it for controlling pan, and Sequence end step..

Wade
Attached Files
File Type: zip TheLfos rule the Globe.zip (202.6 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by TwoToneshuzz; 10-21-2011 at 12:42 PM.