Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > Feature Requests

Old 12-27-2017, 06:16 AM

Default MonoNote midi play mode toggle until end of sequence

For live situations , when I choose the MonoNote midi play toggle , when I push a note, it starts my sequence and when I push a note again, it stops right away the sequence. I wish it could stop only at the end of the sequence ???
Old 12-29-2017, 11:20 AM
Administrator

Understood. A couple options you can use now:

- If you only ever want to play the sequence through once, then turn off the Loop (in Module Run Mode Settings -- the 'e' button just below the module's transport).

- For repeated plays, but quantized stopping, use a pair of presets, one with the sequence muted, the other with the sequence playing. Since preset changes are by default quantized to bar boundaries, you can assign a MIDI note to each preset, then use one to turn the sequence on, one to turn it off.

Jim
Old 01-05-2018, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
Understood. A couple options you can use now:

- If you only ever want to play the sequence through once, then turn off the Loop (in Module Run Mode Settings -- the 'e' button just below the module's transport).

- For repeated plays, but quantized stopping, use a pair of presets, one with the sequence muted, the other with the sequence playing. Since preset changes are by default quantized to bar boundaries, you can assign a MIDI note to each preset, then use one to turn the sequence on, one to turn it off.

Jim
Hi Jim,
Thank you very much
I like the second solution for repeated plays