Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > Feature Requests

Old 02-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagger288 View Post
ping!

Just wanted to say that it's been a while since I was playing with numerology... busy with other things. But I have been opening it up today and working with it and glad to see some features that I was requesting before, like looping in the timeline, among others! The new play feature in the launchpad is great too! Thanks for your hard work Jim.
Much appreciated! (and keep ping'n... )

Cheers,
Jim
Old 03-24-2018, 04:18 PM

HI jim, sorry to necrobump, but is there any way to do this in N4? Looking to add e.g. Modes of Limited Transposition to Mononote/PolyNote. I'm fluent in most programming langauges, so if this is something I can add via a bit extra work, just point me in the right direction.

I know I can use the Custom Scale module - but was hoping to have this show up right in the sequencer dropdown itself.

Last edited by wohali; 03-24-2018 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2018, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohali View Post
HI jim, sorry to necrobump, but is there any way to do this in N4? Looking to add e.g. Modes of Limited Transposition to Mononote/PolyNote. I'm fluent in most programming langauges, so if this is something I can add via a bit extra work, just point me in the right direction.

I know I can use the Custom Scale module - but was hoping to have this show up right in the sequencer dropdown itself.
That's still on the to-do list -- the ability to define and load custom scales, but it does help to bring it up again. There are three scales that fit the Modes of Limited Transposition restrictions in the primary list: whole tone, and two octatonic variants. But for now, you have to use the Custom Scale module for the other ones.

One question: Is the Custom Scale module sufficient to cover the ground you're looking to explore?

Jim
Old 04-15-2018, 06:11 AM

I like it as it is now, but a simplified version would be really cool.
Just by selecting the notes on a piano layout, and choose ‘even’ or “close”
To force notes into the scale (close) or mute notes played outside the scale (even).

Last edited by Sifaka; 04-15-2018 at 06:21 AM.