Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 05-28-2013, 10:41 PM

Thanks Jim, I am not totally sure if this will do what I hope but I am really looking forward to N4!!!

cheers
Old 06-18-2019, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
- You will be able to link launchpads on (at first) a module-by-module basis. If two (or more) launchpads are linked, then anytime you navigate either (any) launchpad to edit a module where linking is enabled, all linked launchpads will navigate there as well, but each will automatically 'see' whichever segment of the sequence is appropriate. This bit has not been implemented yet, so the details have to be fleshed out, but the idea is to make it easy to move between linked an un-linked modes.

At first I had planned that a pair of Launchpads would be setup as a single virtual controller, but after playing around a bit, I found it was better to have a looser linkage. Although it is great to be able to edit a 16-step pitch pattern or 32-step drum pattern across 2 Launchpads, I have found that it is equally useful to either have one launchpad on 'Edit' w/ the 2nd on 'Seq Ctl' of the same module, or to have each launchpad 'Edit' two complementary sequences -- bass & drums, two synths, etc.
Hi Jim! I'm very interested in this feature idea to link multiple launchpads for the purpose of editing longer sequences.