Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Third Party > Controllers

Old 12-15-2014, 01:45 PM

original Launchpads see a little hard to find, so now I'm in the market for the Launchpad S, darn I'd like one to match what I have, so I guess I'll end up getting two Launchpad S, and keep the original as a backup.. I find they are fine pieces of kit for my level, and should I need faders, I'm thinking that the iPad works nicely as a fader box especially that it can give realtime visual feedback if something is automated would be useful.. A motorized fader box for automation gets large bulky and expensive..

Though I'm not clear if there is any plans for making two way communication with the RTA in Numerology, but for my other host Logic X I fully expect the automation info to be reflected..
Old 12-17-2014, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoToneshuzz View Post
original Launchpads see a little hard to find, so now I'm in the market for the Launchpad S, darn I'd like one to match what I have, so I guess I'll end up getting two Launchpad S, and keep the original as a backup.. I find they are fine pieces of kit for my level, and should I need faders, I'm thinking that the iPad works nicely as a fader box especially that it can give realtime visual feedback if something is automated would be useful.. A motorized fader box for automation gets large bulky and expensive..
It is much better to have a matched pair of Launchpads -- the color of the LEDs on the newer ones are different enough that moving between the old ones and the new ones can be a bit disconcerting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoToneshuzz View Post
Though I'm not clear if there is any plans for making two way communication with the RTA in Numerology, but for my other host Logic X I fully expect the automation info to be reflected..
Indeed -- I'll make a note to look in to that!

Jim